Goal: Students will gain and develop their knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to complete the required tasks of a Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®, perform a home inspection, and write a home inspection report.
After completing course requirements, the student will be able to competently perform a general home inspection according to the InterNACHI standards of practice, including but not limited to:
- Make observations during the visual inspection of a home.
- Follow the standards of practice and complete a home inspection.
- Identify and describe systems and their components in a home.
- Utilize the home’s systems to determine functionality.
- Evaluate and describe the condition of the systems inspected, and
- Write an inspection report based upon the observations made during the inspection.
This five-day training is for anyone new to the home inspection industry as well as experienced home inspectors looking to enhance their skills. Students will conduct home inspections at the House of Horrors® – an entire house with over a thousand defects built-in – as guided by a Certified Master Inspector®.
Inspect Better Than the Best.
During this training, students will:
- Be instructed by several Certified Master Inspectors®.
- Perform inspections at the House of Horrors®.
- Practice writing home inspection reports,
- Prepare to take the online home inspector exam, and
- Have a chat with the founder of InterNACHI and industry-leader Nick Gromicko, as well as other industry vendors.
Training topics to include:
- Structural Concerns
- Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, and Interior
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Report Writing
- Marketing Your Business
Course Additional Information
Included with your NETI experience:
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily
- 12-volume InterNACHI Inspector book series
No classes scheduled at this time.